Thursday, May 21, 2009

04.27.09 10 week belly pic.... can we say "popped?"

holy crap…. i can’t believe what a difference 5 days makes.





How far along? 10 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: will find out tomorrow
Maternity clothes? my low rise pants are totally too tight now…. full panel is all i can fit in comfortably without going up to a size L.
Stretch marks? not yet!
Sleep: almost 11 hours straight on the weekends…. wish i could do that every night.
Best moment this week: i finally heard a heartbeat on the doppler! it’s still kind of difficult to find because all i can hear loudly is my own, but instead of the whooshing sound that matches my heart rate, i heard the steady “clop – clop – clop” about twice as fast as my own!
Movement: no movement yet.
Food cravings: strawberry crepes from IHOP.
Gender: i’m still predicting two boys. hoping we can find out around my birthday.
What I miss: being able to just “pick up and go” without having to carry a barrage of snack food with me.
What I am looking forward to: my first true prenatal appointment with my OB.
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new to add.
Milestones: graduating from the RE tomorrow – kinda sad because i’ll miss going in to see the twinks every week, but an important milestone because it means i’m stable enough to be passed off to my regular OB.

No comments:

Post a Comment