Thursday, May 21, 2009

05.11.09 12 week belly pic

okay, i added an extra pic just so you can see the difference…..

belly hidden in scrubs:





belly in all its glory in regular clothes:





How far along? 12 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: - 3 pounds
Maternity clothes? my size smalls are getting too small. =(
Stretch marks? not yet!
Sleep: i’m officially unable to sleep on my stomach now…. time to get a snoogle pillow.
Best moment this week: hearing “happy mother’s day!”
Movement: probably none yet, but i’m getting little twinges that feel like popcorn popping.
Food cravings: kleinpeter chocolate milk.
Gender: we find out June 9th.
What I miss: frozen margaritas. i wanted one so bad last week i was tempted to order a virgin one.
What I am looking forward to: finding out what they are so I can start buying stuff!
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new to add.
Milestones: nothing new, really – I don’t have any new pics since i’m not going back until the end of May. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment