Thursday, May 21, 2009

i've made the switch to blogger

finally! i'm so much happier here.... prettier layouts, easier to navigate, and pics upload so much easier. so update your links - the old one's staying active for a little while until everyone gets updated.

i've managed to spend the entire morning moving all of my old posts over here. they'll still show up as being posted in may, but i've left the original post dates in the subject line so it's easier to follow.

thanks for following me over here!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I found you off of the Bump. I have six month old b/g twins! Enjoy the ride! :-)

    takencare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog. I love to read the positives as we wade through the crazy infertility world! Congrats to you!! I just did IUI #2 and praying it works!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new site..It is alot more colorful...I love it and I also check it every week.....Love Ya....Aunt Evelyn

    ReplyDelete