Monday, May 25, 2009

14 week belly pic



How far along? 14 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: still – 3 pounds... i'm kind of worried that i'm not gaining - will ask dr. e about it on wednesday.
Maternity clothes? still in 'em. ready to get out of 'em.
Stretch marks? not yet.
Sleep: much better, now that i have my snoogle pillow.
Best moment this week: it's not pertaining to me, but my best friend d's water broke while we were at olive garden last night. =) she's in l&d right now - please pray for her to speed up!
Movement: i think i feel something, then won't feel it again for a few days. i know these little goobers are active, though, because they are kicking and rolling against the doppler probe.
Food cravings: still watermelon.
Gender: i honestly have no “intuition” on this one anymore. who knows.
What I miss: shopping at my normal stores, like ann taylor.
What I’m looking forward to: finding out what we're having on june 9th.
Weekly wisdom: nothing new to input.
Milestones: nothing new here either.

No comments:

Post a Comment