Tuesday, July 21, 2009

22 week belly pic



time to start buying bigger shorts! =)

How far along? 22 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: probably down again due to dehydration - haven't weighed myself yet.
Stretch marks? not yet, but starting to get itchy. i'm sure they are on their way.
Sleep: aside from peeing 3 times a night, pretty good.
Best moment this week: any moment when i'm not throwing up.
Movement: i finally realize how big these kiddos are getting. i felt sadie stretch out for a few seconds today and i felt it from my pelvic bone all the way up to under my ribs.
Food cravings: apple juice.
Labor signs: other than the everyday stuff, not really.
What I miss: getting out of the bathtub on my own.
What I’m looking forward to: making it to 24 weeks will put my mind at ease a little. should anything happen, that will be the marker for viability.
Weekly Wisdom: not much new to add.
Milestones: second and third trips to the hospital are in the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment