Friday, July 31, 2009

24 weeks - happy v-day to me!

i can breath a pretty big sigh of relief now.... i've made it to 24 weeks, which is a milestone. 24 weeks is when the babies are considered viable, meaning that if they were born today, every efford would be made to make sure they were resuscitated and would survive. so, happy v-day to me!

i've scheduled my maternity pictures with my kick-ass wedding photographer, Melissa Cannon - she's become a very good friend of mine, and is backing me up on a few of the weddings i had scheduled in the next few months. if anyone in the area is looking for baby's first year sessions or boudoir, she does incredible studio work - check her out! and of course, i'll be posting her pics of me here as soon as i get them.

i'll be posting more ultrasound pics after my appointment on tuesday with MFM - i can't wait to see them again!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 24 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you portraits!! We are going to have so much fun. I can't wait to meet the babies even more!

    ReplyDelete