Sunday, July 12, 2009

21 week belly pic







How far along? 21 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: probably down again due to dehydration - haven't weighed myself yet.
Stretch marks? not yet, but starting to get itchy. i'm sure they are on their way.
Sleep: actually improving! in addition to running the central AC, we pulled out our hurricane season window unit AC and put it in the bedroom... that baby stays running at 66 degrees at night. =)
Best moment this week: getting to go home from the hospital friday night.
Movement: picture two cats fighting, minus the screeching... that's what's going on right now.
Food cravings: although they give me horrendous heartburn, nachos and sunkist.
Labor signs: check my hospital post below.
What I miss: being able to put on socks and underwear with two hands.
What I’m looking forward to: just taking it week by week.
Weekly Wisdom: coworker told me the babies are going to have two headfuls of hair because of all the heartburn.
Milestones: first hospital trip is in the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment